WE FIND LEAKS AND THEN WE FIX THEM
Have you got an unexplained high water bill?
Water leaks can be hard to find and are often in places that you can’t see or are difficult to find the source. They can be underground, under your garden, under concrete, under decking, behind walls or in ceilings.
A leak can cause thousands of dollars in damage not just to foundations but to walls, carpets and cabinetry.
Some signs that could indicate you have a leak, broken or blocked drains are
- wet areas of the garden that never seem to dry up
- an unexplained growth of the plants or trees in one area of your garden
- damp or mould growth on walls, ceilings, and flooring
- cracks appearing in concrete, brickwork, or tiles
- persistent water stains on walls, ceilings, floors or woodwork
- warped or expanded cabinetry
- areas of paint chipping or bubbling
- a musty or damp smell
What causes leaks?
Cracked or collapsed pipe sometimes caused by vehicle parking or earth movement.
- Corroded or rusted pipes
Check if your mains water system is leaking
Follow these 3 easy steps to determine if there is a water leak at your property.
- Turn off all taps and toilet inlets to make sure there is no water running. Don’t forget your garden taps & Washing machine taps. Double check all taps for drips as even the slightest drip can affect the test result.
- Locate your water meter in the front yard of your property. Take a reading of the numbers & write down the result, or better still, take a photo of the meter to compare later.
- Wait a minimum of 2 hours. It is best to do the test overnight when no water is being used. Take another reading & if the numbers have changed, there’s a good chance you have a leak somewhere in your water supply pipework.
How do we find leaks?
We have specialised acoustic leak detection equipment operated by our trained and qualified plumbers. It pinpoints the location of the leak without digging up the ground or putting holes in walls. Once we find the location we only the need to disturb the minimum area of your property to make the repairs.
No need to dig up the whole driveway to find the leak. We can pinpoint the location so only the minimum exaction excavation required. Saves you time, money and inconvenience.
Domestic And Commercial Maintenance Plumbing
“Committed to prompt and reliable customer service”
- Leaking taps
That constant sound of a dripping tap not only drives you crazy but also costs you money….
- Gas repairs
A highly regulated service for good reason. Faulty services can be dangerous for your family….
Our team are experts at investigating roof leaks and making appropriate repairs….
Clear blocked drains fast with the latest cleaning technology to ensure fast & effective cleaning….
- Hot water
No hot water? We service and repair all brands of gas hot water units. Let us discuss the best options….
We work with you to provide a competitive quote for your installation or renovation….